2.6
Interest Rate

When I just got my brand new 2015 A8L, over a year ago, and was driving it home, car started shaking really bad when breaking.I took it to the dealer with less then 200 miles on the car.

They had all brakes and rotors changed. Right after, I noticed a little vibration, coming from the front left. I took it back to the dealer and was told that there was nothing wrong the car, however there was a nail in tire, which was removed. The vibration got much worse, and now there was a little noise.

I took it back to the dealer. They first put silicone around drivers mirror, thinking that it was wind noise. Then finally they changed bearing. Now the car felt great, not to mention the black silicone around the mirror of my white A8.

Shortly after the trunk would get stock half way up and down. I took the car back. The trunk motor had to be ordered and changed out. A little while after, the vibration came back.

I took the car back and was told that I would get the call the next day, which is today.

Its 3:23PM, and no-one called yet.At least I got a loaner, a Q5.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of manufacturing fault. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 audi a8 l car. Audi needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 audi a8 l car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Audi.

Had an Experience with Audi?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1223799

Personally, I would get rid of the thing and buy a different brand car. I had an Audi a few years ago and it was one problem after another. I solved it by buying a GM.