Bedminster, New Jersey

My dear left tire kept showing low tire pressure. I took time off from work 8 times.

Each time the tires were expected, I was given 2 excuses, (1) the weather and (2) it's nothing. I can understand the weather affecting ALL 4 tires, but not just 1 specific tire, every time!?! I called in 16 times. Each time I went to a mechanic or gas station to inflate the tire with air.

I wouldn't be as upset, but I'm 6 months pregnant. Just this weekend I took my vehicle in for the same exact issue and the service manager gave my father and I an attitude. When my father, who owns a car dealership explained that the reasoning is illogical and it's unnerving for his daughter to worry and stress. The service manager responded with, "get a good lawyer." My father still kept his professionalism and kindness.

My father said the tires should have warranty and need replacing st this point. The service manager, for the first time ever says, to contact Good Year. My husband and I have been an Audi family for years. We leased this vehicle with the intent to purchase.

At this point, I don't think we will purchase any more Audi's or refer family and friends! I have completed numerous surveys and NOT once has anyone contacted me for rectification or inquiries. I'm appalled at the poor customer service I've had to endure for months.

I now understand why my immediate family have ALWAYS stuck to BMW and Mercedes. I think we need to switch too!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Audi Q5 Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments