1.8
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 14, 2017

As an update the car was ordered from the factory with black interior but it arrived with grey interior instead.Audi quality control at it's best at the Audi plant in Mexico is sub par to American made cars.

I don't care how tempted you are, do not buy or lease an Audi unless the car is made 100% in Germany. Their technology has lots of bugs in it and constantly disconnects or malfunctions.

They have cut back on quality to lighten the cars weight, and not thought out with the consumer in mind; and they have gotten cheap and greedy like the American car companies of the 90's.It's sad; I loved my previous two Q'5 painful for me to say I am truly disappointed in the 2018 I have now.

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2017

Do not even think about buying an Audi.Their cars are made in Mexico and I've had all kinds of problems with my 2018 Q5.

Your paying for a German car that is now basically a Mexican car. I'll start by saying my interior inlay has wood on one side and metal on the other side. there's no satellite radio, it cost a $1,000.00 with a package. what was standard on their previous Q5 models are now all extras and they don't tell you.

The car doesn't handle as agile and responsive as it's previous years, doors are super light in comparison. It's basically a Mexican piece of sheeet. there is no quality control. their Audi pre sense kicks in when there isn't any cars in front of you.

It doesn't warn you if their is an object in front of you that's not visible even though it's a large solid structure. It's a joke. Audi's integrity is gone and Audi of America's customer service doesn't give a flying fu&%k. Save your money and go lease or buy a BMW or Mercedes.

At least they care for their customers and want you to be happy.And I have to admit reluctantly that they are better built.

Review about: 2018 Audi Q5 Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Audi, generally, is well designed and has a high end product.However, it totally failed to stand behind a defective engine in a Q5.

As a result, the value of the car was effectively reduced to nothing.Audi made a lot of talk, but was more interested in selling a new car, than fixing the problem it created