New York, New York

I am a proud owner of Audi vehicle, because, in my opinion, Audi is one of the best cars one the roads today. That being said, I want to voice a complain about a service I have received at a Audi of Tulsa dealer when I took my 2011 Q5 premium plus 3.2 model for a Takata airbag recall. Yesterday I got my vehicle read for codes and Vag-Com threw a couple of codes (copied portions on the codes that came up):

08-Auto HVAC -- Status: Malfunction 0010

09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010

Address 08: Auto HVAC (J255)

1 Fault Found:

01592 - Air Quality Sensor (G238) 004 - No Signal/Communication

Address 09: Cent. Elect. (J519)

2 Faults Found:

01592 - Air Quality Sensor (G238) 004 - No Signal/Communication

02258 - Door Opener Transmitter 004 - No Signal/Communication

When I opened the hood to see what could be the issue, I have noticed that there are rat droppings all over the engine bay mixed with parts of what looked like pieces of the doughnut that was left inside the bay by a service person, who last worked on my vehicle. Upon further inspection of the engine bay, I have noticed that some of the electrical wiring was chewed through (air quality sensor location), due to the negligence of a person, who not only left pastry in the engine bay, but also misplaced couple plastic covers through which rats got to the HVAC wiring.

I take immaculate care of the vehicle and this is simply careless and unacceptable way to treat customers vehicle/property! I want this issue addressed and resolved!

Wrote to Audi customer care two weeks ago. No response to this date.

Product or Service Mentioned: Audi Customer Care.

Comments