Update by user Mar 15, 2013

TODAY TWO REPRESENTATIVES FROM AUDI CAME TO GIVE US ASSURANCE THAT ALL WILL BE FINE AND OFFERED US TWO YEARS EXTRA WARRANTY

HOW WILL THAT HELP ??

IS ANYBODY FROM AUDI EVEN READING OUR COMMENTS POSTED HERE ??? :cry :?

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2013

Dear Audi Group,

I have a complaint for the Audi Q5 Car which I have purchased on Saturday 2nd March 2013

My Engine Number is WAUZAD8R9DY700179

My Vehicle Registration Number is MH-02-CW-1660

On the 5th of March 2013 at Approximately 4pm, Indian Time my Audi Q5 ,car which was purchased two days ago from the Audi Mumbai West Showroom at Andheri ; Stopped in the middle of the road.

The car first showed the signal of "TPMS" so we called up the toll free and they asked us to see if any of the tyre is flat, we did so and did not find any tyre flat , and then they asked us to go in the system and store the tyres, we did that too and then the car worked for a while and stopped again.

This same issue had happened at 9am in the morning but we took the car immediately to a petrol station and checked the pressure of the tyres and they were fine so we left for our daily work to office.

Now on my way back the car go stuck at Linking Road, Santacurz , Opposite the Vera Moda Showroom, just outside Yes Bank.This is when the whole catastrophe Begins , I called up the Toll free and registered my complaint asking them to send a tow van and a relief vehicle , so they denied for the relief vehicle and asked us to speak with the showroom itself and said a taxi has left from Santacruz Airport for us , and said that the tow vehicle is on the way and shall take approximately 1 hour, which I did but they were hesitant to provide me one. So they sent a cab in the meanwhile whose driver said he will be there from Santacruz Airport to Linking Road in 5 minutes !!!. But he arrived an hour late which is practical in Mumbai traffic , but how can someone give false promises. Even the Toll free people were saying " Sir he will reach in 10 minutes.

Audi should learn that Mumbai is a congested city and to travel a distance of even 5 kms takes more than 30 minutes during rush hour, the cab took an hour to reach my destination in the meanwhile the car showroom Audi Mumbai West had also arranged a relief vehicle Audi Q5 for us.

I would request Audi to make sure that the co-partners of even the tow companies are well trained and organised.The person who had come to take charge of my car had no Uniform, no sort of any paper , his helmet was broken and his shirt's buttons were open.I called up the toll free requesting them to send someone sensible whom we could trust handing over our car to so they said they will do so but that same fellow went back and came again with a booklet where he made us sign assuring he worked as a partner with Audi.I had a terrible experience with Audi, & I would request an explanation for whatever happened directly from the company as my vehicle is just two days old.

I hope I do not have to suffer anymore with Audi.I assure if I do not get a positive feedback , I will never recommend anybody to buy an Audi car and will right away sell off the vehicle as soon as it comes back from the Audi workshop back to the dealer and request the dealer for a new car replacement.

Audi is spoiling its name, they should also check their dealerships as to how was the car delivered to me by Audi Mumbai West without being properly checked.A replacement of the car should be given to me .

I had trusted the brand blindly and bought the car and my entire family is disappointed we look for a strong reply from the company , with a replacement option.

In India the cars are expensive, we work hard to pay the price , over which even the government has increased the price of SUV cars. I want Justice.

I demand Audi to replace my vehicle.

Kind Regards,

Mustafa Mun

Hertz Chemicals Ltd

+91-9920267403

Review about: Audi Car.

Had an Experience with Audi?

Comments

Troy, Michigan, United States #847735

Well, I have just been screwed to, 2wks ago took my car in for the top not coming up and radio stop working, $1250.49.Asked for parts back, said they lost the old switch from the top and said they sent back the old amplifier back.

HUMMM. Now 2wks later put my top down twice again it will not come up. Took car in this morning again, by the way the first time they had my car for 2 wks. Anyway today I got a call and it will cost me another $900+ they found something else wrong with the top.

Bull I said for get it, I do not want you guys to touch my car again. I think they just crew with you. Dealership in Birmingham MI Fred Lavery. People stay way go some were else for good service.

They suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!German cars SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superakh
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #623295

HOW WILL THAT HELP ??

IS ANYBODY FROM AUDI EVEN READING OUR COMMENTS POSTED HERE ??? :cry :?

Plainsboro Center, New Jersey, United States #622942

I bought my New Audi Q5 & has same issue within the month.

Audi should replace the car since they took so much money.

I feel bought a *** german car with bad customer service.