2.2

I was very excited about the leasing quote I was given for the new 2018 Q5 at the Coral Springs Audi Dealership. Paperwork was drawn up and we shook hands.

When I went to pick up my car the next morning, I was informed that the quote was no longer valid because the finance manager had "made a mistake" and they wanted almost $200 more/mo! Despite numerous discussions with sales, finance and the general manger, they refused to honor the deal and told me I was better off going to Lexus. The finance manager who had made the mistake was rude and condescending with no empathy whatsoever. He tried to sell me the deal on the 2017 Q5 instead.

Funny that I was told by the salesman that they had sold all the 2017s a month earlier. The finance manager then refused to give me copies of the paperwork I had signed and said to come back with an attorney to get them. Obviously he was trying to hide and sweep his error under the rug. He literally ripped the documents out of my hands!

Not he, nor the GM ever tried to offer me something to make up for their "mistake". I am shocked that they would prefer to lose a loyal Audi customer than to try to compensate me and provide a solution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Audi Auto Leasing.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Audi Cons: Customer service at coral springs audi, In florida.

Comments