After having my car totaled I called Audit Financial Services on 01/13/2017 about my payment and the payoff on the car. I ask the Customer Service Rep.

if I need to make my car payment and he said “NO” your insurance have contacted us and you do not need to make January payment and we have given your insurance the payoff balance”. 2 weeks later I received an email that I own $1000.00 for my deductible plus a car payment. My insurance waved the deductible. Called AFS customer service Rep.

about the balance, she informed me that my insurance has a $1000 deductible and that it was not waved and to get in contacted with the insurance company after going back-and-forth and her quoting the training manual to me. I asked for a copy of the insurance statement and she could not bring it up in the system. I asked about “My so called late car payment” and again quoting from a training manual of what was in the notes from the conversation when I called about making the payment which was NOT what was said. I called my insurance for a statement of the payoff and waved deductible.

Call back to AFS and the person said that they are going to waved the deductible (like they are doing me a favor) and said that he will look up the recording to see what was said in the conversation about the car payment.

3 or 4 days later no call back about the recorded conversation so I call and now they say the recording is not a document it’s for quality prepossess. Audit Financial Services are CROOKS

Product or Service Mentioned: Audi Of America Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Audi Cons: Accountability, Customer service, Accountability and poor customer service.

Comments