Fair Lawn, New Jersey
2.0

My problems started about 3 weeks ago when defrost button and button that warming up my seat stop working properly. It was just before severe snow storm and I came to Audi service in Fair Lawn, NJ for help. I was told that next available appointment is following week. I was trying to explain that snow storm is coming and it is a safety issues but they couldn't accommodate me.

I came back next week and left my car in service station. In a few hours one of their employee contacted my husband and explained him what was the problem and that they need to order parts which will take 7-10 days. He said that repair covered 100% under warranty.

I was waiting for 2 weeks and no one call me back. I called them back past 2 weeks because at that time my start engine button stop working properly. Receptionist told me that next available appointment in 3 days. I was asking to speak to someone who can help me to get an appointment earlier because I already was late to work because it took me about 30 minutes to start my car. She replied that the only person that I can talk to is in the bathroom. I asked her to put me on hold and I will wait to talk to that person. In the few minute she informed me that he still in the bathroom. Then I mentioned that I will complain and magically someone canceled an appointment and I got an appointment next day. I called headquaters office and filed complaint. Someone got back to me and falsely accused me of spilling coffee in my car which cause the problem. I am not drinking coffee at all and my question was why 2 weeks ago it was different cause for the repair and now the whole story has changed. And she mentioned that since it is my fault it will not be covered by warranty but since I am not happy with their services the will fix it free of charge. I know for sure that I didn't spill coffee or anything else in my car and I asked for the proof . They never got back to me with the proof.

When I finally picked up my car and got it home I find my mirror being loose.

Earlier that day assistant manager called me and left message that he wants to talk to me. I called him back, left message and he never returned my call.

This is my first Audi which cost me a lot of money. I was very disappointed that 1 year old car is giving me all these problems. I choose to buy this car because I thought it is reliable and safe.

Treatment that I got from Audi service was very unprofessional , employees were very rude and not accommodating and management was manipulative and comfortable lying to their client.

I strongly feel that I deserve compensation for all the stress and frustration I went through. I am willing to go public with this issues if I have to.

When I finally picked up my car and got it home I find my mirror being loose.

This is my first Audi which cost me a lot of money. I was very disappointed that 1 year old car is giving me all these problems. I choose to buy this car because I thought it is relMy name is Elena Geltzer. I am an owner of Audi Q3, 2015. I would like to share my terrible experience with Audi service in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. I was trying to get help from Audi USA and I was either ignored or getting treated with disrespect and rudeness.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneiable and safe.

Sent

Sent from my iPhone

Product or Service Mentioned: Audi Car.

Comments