Product: 2014 Audi S8 Car Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Drive Auto Center in Woodinville, Washington - Ripped off for over $40,000

SCAM ALERT!! Drive Auto Center of Woodinville Washington is fake! Owners name: William C Smith, phone number 425-502-6824, fax number 425-502-6828 email: sales@drive-autocenter.com Drivers name: John, number 425-592-3552. These guys are pros! Dealership did exist but closed a few months ago and its owner is now ripping people off to the tune of well over $100,000! They got me for a large chunk. Paperwork is perfect, dealership has a nice web page, long history of good reviews, good deals on cars but not suspiciously so. I thought I did enough homework (they even still show up on Google) but was wrong. I purchased a 2014 Audi S8 through Autotrader that never arrived. They went as far as to inform me when the car was 6 hours out, 2 hours out and then under an hour. Then made repeated emails saying they would wire back the money or send me a check, both of which never happened. They even still asked me this weekend why I left bad reviews. Local Sheriffs department said I am 3rd person in 30 days to be defrauded by them with a wire transfer and went to dealer to confirm they are no longer there. The loss is on me but I dont want anyone else scammed. They are still running the scam and I dont want others taken advantage of.

Thanks for sharing. I bought a car a few years ago, it was amazing service and an amazing deal! Was planning on being a return customer and wondered if it was still in business.

Review